Bits And Pieces of The Application
Yesterday we presented the overview of the application plan. Now we will try to explain each of them and the intents of each of the Activity(Pages). We will start on the SplashScreen Activity:
This here when the user click the icon the first thing that will happen to the application, it will show the logo, title and the version of the application. Usually SplashScreen isn’t really that necessary because we can operate even though it is disable, We will implemented it for the purpose of beautifying the application. This is the first thing that I will do since it only takes few codes the work.
After the SplashScreen this is the next thing that will happen to the application it will direct the the MainMenu Activity . There is a lot of ways to implement menus but since we are aiming for simplicity we will just use buttons. Buttons are great for everything when you get used to it, a whole new world of ideas you will discover. Maybe for the future projects we will use the more advance method of menus like widgets.
public class CalculatorMain extends Activity()
public class SciCalculatorMain extends Activity()
This is where all the magic happens this is where the core of the application is, we will codes together on this area more often debug stuff and shit. Since it needs to have a database to store the last 5 equations, we will have a research on SQLite platform on Android since we don’t have any idea on how to implement it or try to see if there is any other solution rather implementing the SQLite.
public class AboutApp extends Activity()
We will put in here the ones who help contribute to the project, the one who is supporting it and making this impossible stunt possible. We will get famous in no time guys. haha
Thats it for now, tomorrow I will probably create the visual images of the application and take a screenshot and show it to you guys, I will also show you how to make the UI its as easy as 123 trust me.
BTW naa nay ni sign up isa ka bouk for the Designs sa application lamats kaayo bai, due to his request dili sya paila hehehe
- Android SQLite Journal Information Disclosure (CVE-2011-3901) (watchfire.com)
- Android Development SQLite vs. Hashtable (stackoverflow.com)
- Advisory: Android SQLite Journal Information Disclosure (CVE-2011-3901) (seclists.org)
- Simple Offline Data Synchronization for Mobile Web and PhoneGap Applications (coenraets.org)
- Persisting Data on Android Using SQLite (drdobbs.com)
- SQLite3 database encryption — determining encryption library? (stackoverflow.com)
- SQLite Navigator 2.0 Arabella – First glance (victorlapin.wordpress.com)
- SQLite – retrieve set of lat, long from the table (stackoverflow.com)
- SQLite: execute case-sensitive LIKE query on a specific query (stackoverflow.com)
- SQLite3 locking and database busy messages (karmanebula.com)